Friday, March 27, 2009

To Be, Or Not To Be...

No, I'm not quoting Shakespeare. I'm talking about conference time.
Uh-huh, that's right people. It's fast approaching and DH said I can go.
What's the catch I hear You ask.
All I need to do is find the moola to go, in which, I believe is possible.
The early bird price is until may, but I think I can do it.
I'm sooo excited and yet sooo very nervous.
Arabian Nights is the theme this year, yikes. But I know Suz will look fab though.
I've been kick'n A in my writing and touch wood, I'm hoping I will have it done by Conference time.
Now all that being said, in case something goes bad at my end and I cant go, is there going to be a Claytons this year?
I hope so, it was helpful and I loved 'meeting' other writers and it was helpful.
While I'm on the subject of helpful, I love listening to music.
Different types give me inspiration. Depending on what scene I'm writing is what music I listen to, same goes for my plotting.
What do you do? Does music effect you in the same way?
I tried to upload one of my favourite pieces but I couldn't. I will however give you a link on the side to his music. I love him. You may also recognise him from Harry Potter and Twilight saga as an actor. He's a gifted fella, isn't he.
Happy Writing and listening.

Kez
P.S, are you going to the bris conference?

No comments: