Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Benefits Of Hanging In There!

You know that poster you see blue-tacked to the wall of someones home office, the one with a cute little kitty hanging from the branch of a tree and the words sprawled across the top- HANG IN THERE!
Well, I have to say that those words ring true to me right now.
I have hung in there even when I had moments when I thought I was just dreaming and it has paid out.....

I have been offered a contract from Eternal Press!

Yay. This is where the streamers come flying and the confetti bombs go off.
I was going to wait until the contract was actually signed but I decided I couldn't hold it in any longer. It has been a full three days of adrenaline and filling out the important forms that they have requested and I thought I needed to share the good news with you, okay maybe a little bragging, but I deserve to brag for a moment don't I?

Thank you to everyone who has believed in me.

Anyway, I have so much to do.
I'll fill you in with the progress, by for now.

Kez

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woot!!!
Congrats!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Yah! Kez, way to go,

All the best,

Suz :)

Rachael Johns said...

Congrats Kez - can't wait to hear all about the story!
:)
Rach!

Karlene Blakemore-Mowle said...

You can brag to your hearts content! It's a very exciting moment when you get that offer and it couldn't happen to a nicer person!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congrats Kerri!!

Sandie Hudson said...

Kerri, this is fnatastic news, I am so happy for you. Congratulations.

Sandie

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. without all the words of encouragement from you all, i dont know where i would be.

xxx kez