Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm Proud!

I'm proud at what I've achieved so far. I wasn't even sure i could get to my humble 8773 wrds, but I'm here and I'm having fun!
It was so funny, i thought i was all that, couldn't believe the words were flowing and I'd reached my number; although i haven't done any today yet. but there i was, swollen head and proud as punch and then i read how wonderful everyone is doing. check out wonder woman Sandie, 20 odd thousand wrds on day six. didn't that pop my fat head. hehe.
I'm now so proud of every ones contribution and i want to say thanks to everyone who helped me get this far.
i have to go and get some numbers up, happy writing.
kez

3 comments:

Rachael Blair said...

Kez - be loud and proud! 8000 + is an amazing total. Remember some of the people in the challenge are writing almost full time and don't have the distraction of little kids.

I was hoping to get words done tonight... but I'm just too knackered... off to bed in a moment instead.

Sandie Hudson said...

Kez, I am so VERY PROUD of you. You have taken this challenge with young children. I've said this before I have only e to deal with through the day (oh and the horses) but on the whole there is just me here with my charatcers happy to chat away.

So don't look at what others are writing if you are writing and reaching the targets you have set for yourself, then stand up and be proud yell it to the world. And we will all be there to cheer you on.

Have a great second week. Oh and one more thing. I always get a very saggy middle. So the more I get done now covers my arse for when it all falls down around my knees.

Hugs
Sandie

Sussan Marz said...

LOL Sandie (regarding the saggy middle comment)!

Kerri, you are doing fine. Keep going.