Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ally Blake

I've been surfing the blogs today and was directed to Ally Blake's Writing Tips.
I wanted to share the article with everyone who dreams of being published by HQN because it's extremely helpful.
I remember trying to breakdown my ms to figure which line it would fit into and i had gotten it wrong, which meant i waisted my time and resources and the editors of HQN.
Ally has broken it down for dummies like me and I sure wish it was around when I first sent my ms out.
I hope it's as helpful for someone else as it was to me.
Thanks Ally.

Link: www.allyblake.com/writingtips-sexyvssweet.html

Happy Writing
Kez

1 comment:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Kez,
Thanks for visiting my blog. I realise with my last manuscript and the one I have just finished, they weren't suited to Harlequin.

As they say, read the line you are interested in subbing to. It's the only way to find out where a manuscript might fit.

Take care,

Suz :)