Friday, March 4, 2011

Taking Back His Widow- Contest Dates

Contests you say?

Yes-sir-ee!

The Romance Reviews will be giving away a copy of TAKING BACK HIS WIDOW ebook on the 9th and 20th March U.S. That's a day later for us Aussies.
All you have to do is pop on over to their site sign in and click on the Grand Opening poster to open the contest, and answer the questions for your chance to enter.
So it may be handy to sign up before hand.
In fact, why not sign up now and play, there are great prizes to be won.

Hope to see you all there and good luck.

Kez


2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Just popping by to say hi, Kerri. I hope the writing is going well. I've been stuck in my cave doing edits. They're back with my editor now so I'm blog hopping this morning. :)

Unknown said...

Lol. It's hard to find the time to do that lately. I'm glad to see your still going strong and you've popped your head up to say hi.
Good luck with the edits
kez