Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cover for upcoming YA releases - THE MOORE JUSTICE TRILOGY - By Kerri Williams

One of the most freaking exciting posts this year is this one!
If Penguin say no, I have plan B- I'm trying indie.
I'm sharing the first two covers of my new Young Adult releases due out in November this year with you.

The Moore Justice Trilogy 
HUNGER FOR JUSTICE
HEART FOR JUSTICE
 BLOOD FOR JUSTICE

Now Okay Creations is still creating the cover for Blood For Justice but I was too damn excited to wait to reveal what they have done for me thus far.
Drum roll please......


&


Aren't that freaking fantastic!
So stay tuned for the cover release of the 3rd novel.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love love love!!! Can't wait for these. Must keep reading so I'm totally "free" when they come out!

Unknown said...

free yourself Wendy, freeeee!
<3
Kez

Rachael Johns said...

They are THE BEST Indie covers I have EVER seen!! Good luck. x Rach!