Wednesday, August 28, 2013

NEVER GOODBYE Teaser #1

“Don’t lick your lips and look all innocent, because all I want to do is kiss you and I promised you that you could trust me.” Holy crap, he wants to kiss me!
I swallow the huge lump that’s formed in my throat and reach out to touch his cheek when his eyes spring open. “Keep them closed.”
“Closed?”
“Closed.” I smile, because he actually does what he’s told. I love that he makes me smile. I love that he makes me feel something other than sorrow and grief. Slowly I lean across the wide bench seat, ignoring my screaming brain cells telling me to stop and I hover before his lips. Then, just before they meet his, I tilt my head and I kiss his cheek and feel his grin against my own. Yep, it’s official — I’m a big chicken, but I still loved every second of it.

He opens his eyes slowly, keeping the big grin I’ve brought to his face as he looks at my lips and then my eyes and for a moment I wish I had gone through with it. 

-Harper

Look out for more news and teasers on my facebook page and remember 10% of sales goes to Chase. It would be helpful to share the love




No comments: