Monday, May 14, 2012

Gold read- SLAMMED by Colleen Hoover-



If I could give out a gold award or logy for the best YA read in my life it would go to Colleen Hoover for her Slammed and Point of Retreat.
(Slammed series)

Oh my gosh, I laughed and cried so much through this series that I was exhausted and exhilarated all at the same time.
The emotional journey for two young adults who have been dealt a rotten hand and have to fight followed by accept death and life, take on the responsibility of parents and fall in love, was heart filling to me to say the least.
I love each and every character ant their quirkiness, I LOVE the vase of advice and the idea of Slam poetry to help them all from bottling their emotions and share their feelings.
In my house right now, Butterfly is our swear, lol, but at least the potty mouth is down and all I want to do instead of my edits is read therm all over again.

Thank you Colleen for a wonderful read!
Kez

No comments: