Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nudging Cupid Teaser 4

Three days to go and time is flying, already we are up to excerpt number four of Nudging Cupid.

Happy reading.
Kez

“I’m sorry,” Owen said in a rush before he took her face in his palms and her lips with his own. Their kiss was hungry and desperate, their hands ravenous for every touch before she reluctantly pulled away, gasping and searched for his eyes in the dimly lit room.

“Sorry for what?” she said, breathless.

He caressed her cheek and tilted his head to the side. “I could see it upset you. Don’t bother denying it.”

She sunk her head into his chest and sighed. “I didn’t think it would be that hard.”

He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair, kissing the top. “You didn’t?”

“No. I thought if I knew you were doing it for me that it would be like watching you...hang out my washing or something.”

He laughed into her hair. “Honey, you’re so naive.”

“No, I’m just delusional.”

“Do you have to actually go on the date with me and her?” he asked hushed.

“No, but I’ll be monitoring it from my computer and communicating with the crew because I can’t be at all the dates at the same time. I thought it would be better if I stayed and did it this way, but I’m having second thoughts.”

“Don’t.” He was adamant.

She looked up as he pulled his chin in so he could look into her eyes.

“Why?” She was almost too afraid to ask.

“Because I know I won’t be able to go through with it if you’re there.”

“Remember, it’s not really a date.” She could see he was having trouble deceiving the women and tried to reassure him.

“That’s the problem, Ivy. I’m not being honest and I came here...”




Sorry that's it for today., look out for tomorrows sneak peak.

No comments: